Tuesday, November 21, 2017

The second boy conquered on the train

Last month I left for Oradea for a few days. I have some relatives there, and I even wanted to have fun for a few days; I sat for a week to an aunt, bought some clothes from Hungary, beach, disco etc., the tump passed quickly.
On the platform in Gara de Nord we admire a tanned kid, with only a t-shirt lying on his body and a short. I could not take my eyes off his crap, smoke a cigarette (as I did) and I did not even think we would travel for a couple of hours together. I did not know how to get in touch with him, I realized xa in a few minutes the train would leave, the train was not in all the light compartments and it was unlikely to see it again ...
My luck was to actually travel in the same compartment with me; he was on the train somewhere in Constanta and went with his mother to Medias, I did not go to North Railway Station and I went to Oradea. My plan to sleep on the train was canceled, all I wanted was to talk to him, to make friends with us ...
At the train station in Ploiesti I smoked a cigarette again, and the last fuels I fired in the narrow space between the wagons. It was time to go back to the compartment, I wanted to tell him what he had done at the sea, to show me whether he was tanning harder in any place (for example, ha ha), I wanted to feel like he liked it ... was too short
At Brasov I was already friends, though I'm not an intimate smoker, I almost smoked the cigarette from the cigarette, in the space between the wagons. Already in Brasov I could boast that I managed to embellish it for a few seconds: in a curve I pretended to have unbalanced myself and put it in my arms for two or three seconds. I did not do much ... just that my hands in those two or three seconds were looking for the buckets (and fortunately I found them). It would have been imprudent to chase ..
Back in the compartment we exchanged telwfn numbers, we added them as friends on facebook; I told him that I invited him this summer to craiova (to me in the city), to walk around him, to spend a few days ... we needed to corrupt him, we learned about him that he had just finished high school and that he went to college in Cluj . On my invitation to come to Craiova, he was even more practical (I did not expect to come out look good), he told me that when I come from Oradea, I can stay for a few days, after which could go with me to Craiova, I even got his mother's tacit consent, quite attentive to our discussion ...


After I arrived in Oradea, I sought to keep in touch with him, to approach him, to call me several times a day, to send pictures of where I was walking, and he did the same.
We revisited Medias first; he waited at the station but was no longer (unfortunately) in short, she had three-quarter trousers and a short-sleeved shirt. Time passed quickly, it came at night and we accepted with great joy to sit in the same room, right in the same bed. He stays at the house, has five rooms, but on the grounds that we can talk and night / night we chose to stay together (without giving anything to his mother and ... even to him).
In the bed it was natural that the discussion was about girls, sex, he was still virgin, he had not even had a sexual experience, not even a try, it was still flaky, I managed to capture his interest by telling him some fuss, with the only difference that I willingly changed the sex of the partners: they were them, it was too early to tell him I was gay or I like him ...
I put a hand under his head and stood facing him, he was so careful about what I was telling him that I was sure if I had taken his pantyhose off quickly to the excited dog, we did not have difficulty sucking his dick, formally with a sheet, anyway he had noticed that I had put my pantyhose down and he would not stop rubbing beside me in bed. I knew that if I had whispered at the time "I want to play together", she would not have said no. On the other hand, however, he took it before he started masturbating. To take courage, not to inhibit my presence, at one point I took a dick a hand and I started rubbing it ... putting her hand on my dick, just as erect but much bigger and thicker. Pula knew he had not been so ... used, and he was pretty shy, it was just the sort of boy that could be easily corrupted. After he ejaculated (in my hand), he quickly got into sleep, so there was no problem that in a few minutes I dipped that to dick his crap, to eat his dick and his balls, even to mimic a fuck, I really do not think I felt when I started to dull my dick ... or when I let go of his crap.
Even though I was pleased, for the first night he was enough, he had to trust me ... anyway, I fell asleep hugging him, with the blanket set aside, who would have seen us or would not have thought we did not futusem ... and yet we have not futured yet ...
The next day I left him with his car to his grandmother, unless I was in a village called Bradul or something. She was supposed to take them something, and on that occasion I was seeing myself from the county. I quickly accepted his grandmother's invitation to stay there for a night; Rares's condition was to make us donuts of fruit, and I accepted so quickly that I thought it was the ideal place to desecrate it: it was very unlikely that his grandmother would hear Rares's groans and was less picky to come to see what happens if he heard noises ... It is obvious that in bed I continued somehow the discussion last night, with the only difference that the moment I noticed that he wants to masturbate I told him that in the night that's what I want to play ... so it was excited and it seemed like I was going to take off my panties ... but first I gave him my pants, sand pulled the big pullover that made many happy guys ... it's just that my poponet has made many boys ecstatic. We started to talk in whisper, not that someone would have heard us, but I wanted to decipher the language of the body, I wanted him to feel the sweetness of the sperm , the pulse ... As if I was a sex teacher I told her I wanted to teach him to conquer a fa I told her whispered that I wanted to play and I would play the role of the boy and he of the girl. Sometimes when I feel that the future ... partner would not accept from the beginning to be fucked, I deliberately choose the role of the girl, leaving him the pleasure of being ecstatic when he sucks his dick ... This stratagem. .. you learn to conquer a girl ... to have sex ... I used it successfully in other guys. I really do not know if they realize it from the first moment, when we start kissing you, a fucker will follow you, I do not think he realizes he's following the fuck even when we stay in the naked dick, when we work, when he nicks his nipples. All the boys I talked to then told me they were actually in an erotic game, they were beginning to understand how easy the girls were to excite, they all told me that when they realized they were actually going or futures was the one in which my dick felt how it started to penetrate into the cauldron or ... when I started licking the dick erect ... not even macar when I started rubbing her dick and from time to time lick balls did not believe that go beyond the game ... I was most satisfied when we have it corrupts futandu I him; every time the first position was your shoulders - the soup that varied every time ... - I want you to feel excited about a girl when you crack it ... I whispered, leaving her legs as I kissed him madly. ..- Yes ... yes ... could hardly ingenate a few words ...- Always fuck her ass, I was telling her while my hands caressed her tight buckets ... you feel excited when licking your breasts (nipples ... to him) ... - Yeah ... I almost woke about ten minutes after I spoke ten times ... we would play ... but in that time even helped by I got him on my shoulders tan trouser legs, I felt a strong startle the time when he began to seek dick hole curului.- Ah, hurt, get off ... please ..... weather two or three minutes these words were on his lips, but without a sketch but a gesture of not actually going to fuck ourselves ... I admit it hurts him a little, I told him to stay as clothed as possible, and after those two or three minutes of the easy panic began to do what I learned ... to stay as clothed ... to scratch ... to cheat ... to fuck my ass ...- I want you my little girl ... you fuck. ..you desverginezzzzz ... The curse was already full of my hot sperm ... she was cooperative and she was doing great as passive ... I fucked him that night many times, I think he liked the most his goat's position and when I sucked his dick. She liked more to fuck her but to suck the dick ... Normally, other more loving nights followed in Medias and Craiova; I was sure he would be gay when I told him I'd get to know him with a friend who's from Craiova and he's a student at cluj, and he agreed to meet him.

No comments:

Post a Comment